WE DON”T VALUE OURSELVES! WE DON”T REALISE THE VAST AWESOMENESS WE HAVE!
Since last week I have encountered many clients/patients who have presented with a problem where it may be in business or health and when I offered my advice they usually argued against it. Why?! Because my advice PUSHED them to break out of being “average” and embrace “brilliance”. In terms of business, it would’ve meant cold calling their clients during a downturn in their business while with health I suggested actively writing down their usual dietary habits and tracking it to help improve BMI and energy. But no. I was always responded with a face-scrunch and a “ohh do I really have to?” YES YOU DO!
DON’T WORRY, THIS ARTICLE ISN”T THAT LONG – You can push through! =)
We have become conditioned by society and our upbringing of following the ‘herd’, i.e. being a sheep and to follow what is deemed correct! You know the big bad wolf came right? The boy who cried wolf.
I wrote this article for three reasons:
- To appreciate what our body can achieve
- Embrace what you’ve achieved in your life till now
- Aspire you to go achieve higher feats of greatness in your life but first in health
5 REASONS WHY YOU”RE A BODY OF ENGINEERING BRILLIANCE
- Your feet are the wheels of your body – 25% of all bones in the body are in your feet, when they are out of alignment so is the rest of the body
- Our nose can remember more than 50,000 scents
- It only takes 17 muscles to smile while frowning involves 43 muscles
- A human foot and ankle is a strong mechanical structure that contains 26 bones, 33 joints and more than 100 muscles, tendons and ligaments!
- The hardest working muscle is the heart! Don’t let it stop!
Excellent job! You’ve finished reading my article! Now when you have made a few seconds or a minute with yourself, just realise how awesome you are, what an amazing brilliance of human engineering you are. Use this grateful realisation to propel you into greatness. What good will you do today?
- Can you list 10 things you’ve achieved in the last 3 years?
- What are 3 massive goals you would like to achieve this year? Why? Who would benefit?
Do you have any other human achievements that make us an engineering brilliance? Would love to know what you respond with in the Exercises! Shoot me an email and I’d love to discuss.
Move smarter not harder!
[contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Website’ type=’url’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]